Latest posts from the member blogs of the Free Capitalist Network. See the Blog Directory
- I've seen people lose their Bitcoin in every way imaginable, and I want to help you avoid the most common mistakes. Are you thinking long-term? Will your storage medium last 10 years? Will your family be able to access it in the event of your death? Have you considered that the same events that will ...more
- Multibit was one of the better Bitcoin wallets between 2011-2016. However, in 2019, both Multibit Classic and Multibit HD have been abandoned by its owner Keepkey and are no longer supported. If you still have Bitcoin in your Multibit wallet and need to get it out, read on.
You can still try to send Bitcoin out of ...more
- Rejected transactions are disappointing, but it's better than the alternative: having your transactions in limbo for weeks, or thinking that your transaction was accepted when it was not. A "the transaction was rejected because it is too large (in bytes)." error usually happens when are probably trying to spend coins from a mining wallet or a ...more
- There are valid reasons to criticize Bitcoin, but price volatility is not one of them.
Why does the price of Bitcoin change so much from day to day? The answer is simple: the value of Bitcoin derives almost entirely from speculation on future adoption of Bitcoin rather than practical use. Bitcoin speculators are betting on the likelihood that ...more
- Here are the five most common cryptocurrency scams my customers ask my help with:
1: Fake mining contracts: "mining contracts" which offer fantastic payouts, such as doubling your money in 10 hours (see screenshot below). After sending the "mining company" Bitcoin, they either disappear or ask for more money to unlock funds. Some "mining services" send a public ...more